Awana Leaders and Parents,

We have been watching the weather forecast closely and will continue to monitor it. As of this morning, Awana will still take place tonight as ususal because church is not canceled, but we will update you immediately if that changes.

However, we will postpone the Cubbie and Puggle Grand Prix until next Wednesday, March 11

Friday night’s Sparks and T&T race is still on as scheduled unless the weather prevents it. We will keep you updated as the day unfolds on Thursday and also on Friday.

Thank you for being flexible as we navigate the wintery weather! 🙂